Wednesday, February 9, 2011

.8th FeBruaRy 2011. :)

.meLon & appLe.

this thingy were given to me by my huNnyBb fer my besday. we named them meLon & appLe. the melon is slightly bigger than apple. dats y we named it melon which stands fer watermelon. haha. jahat ryte? the apple is so tiny cutey little hamster! i hearts both of them. takdelah sunyi sgt dok bilik kn. apple is well-mannered compared to melon! melon is hyperactive. tengs a lot sayang! actually, he planned wif my roomate (aina yusoff) to give me a surprise. he told me that he was playing games but he was on his way to upm. -.-" when he arrived, die suro la turun. sgt hepi la time tuh. but a lil bit sleepy. penat! he told me dat pak guard only gave him half an hour. chiss! so, ktorg pon jmpe jap je. after talking for a while. he wished me "hepi besday" n gave these cute lil hamster to me wif kfc, my fav. :) da la mmg tgh lapa! tengs dear! dgn bersusah payah seorg diri membawa hamster, all the hamster's things n also the kfc naik ke bilik. buurrrp! kenyang juga mlm itu. very appreciate it yang. i'll take good care of them okeh. love you.

.selipar tido kuma2.

kuma2. comey kn. kt selipar tuh mmg ade nme die. mlm smlm ade meeting MMMR. after meeting, jumpe my cute sista, kak peisha. die kate ade present nnt die bg. then, dpt la this selipar. this gift from her n someone that closed to her which is maal. they are both my senior yg sporting ah kt kc. dyorg dua2 amek TESL. bole gak improve english! huhu. selipar dpn kuma2 tuh kupa2. actually pandai2 je bg nme. saje nk bg sweet. haha. yg tuh my roomate punya. btw, tengs a lot my sis n bro! :)

.ice cream wif rocky on top.

this secret recipe was made by my three bestfrens: fateen, ain n datul. it was really unexpect! alkisah..i was talking on the fon wif aliaa ariff. suddenly they came n ask me fer da biostatistics note. she said that she lost it. she wants to borrow mine. im not curious at all. when i want to take out the note from my bag, they tenyeh2 my face wif the celak n also bedak. then they throw all the old newspaper dat have been cut on my body n also my bad. OMG! it sooo wangi! -.-" haha. they went out ttbe tanpe rasa bersalah. they came again n bring the ice cream wif rocky on top of it. they said juz magine that it was a cake. haha. but i think its more sweet than a cake. creative! i loikkee. fateen gave me a nice bracelet! i love it! tengs a lot all my sweety!! 

those who wish my besday, i really appreciate it and TENKIU SO MUCH! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment